Friday, June 11, 2010

Road trip finale

While in Phoenix we managed to spoil our kids in every way possible.

You can see their giddy happiness with the experience in the RainForest Cafe:

Seriously Gracie.
The veins in the neck popping out with the tongue squished through your tooth hole.
Really?
Anyway...

The place was a big hit with the kids. Even ornery old Henry.


He's showing his new found love of saying "Cheeeeeeese" whenever a camera is pointed his way.


Then we made our way over to check out the Mesa, AZ Temple.

It was simply breathtaking.


It seems as though Gracie's "posing" habits are rubbing off on Lydia.



And it seems as though I lied.

We have yet, another, complete family photo:


The rest of our trip was filled with lots of swimming, shopping at World Market (sigh), a trip to Chuck E. Cheese, and playing at playgrounds.

We drove home in one day.

Blech.

All I can say is

thank heaven for protable DVD players.

7 comments:

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

1. ur blog looks lovely.

2. u look divine, adorable as ever.

3. ur girls look identical to you and ur boy identical to your lover.

4. we should meet one day.

Gentri said...

Aw man. I just love your fam. :) So glad we're related! haha!

michellecluff said...

that is a GREAT family picture! everyone looks so cute and happy! i love your face... hope you're doing ok, all things considering. we need to play this week. brody keeps asking for your cute kiddos.

Susan said...

It makes me happy to see your whole family together:) I'm glad you've been having so many adventures and can't wait till you get back!

T. Bateman said...

Thank goodness for blogs! I am so happy to stay in touch with you and get a glipse of your growing family and your neat adventures.

Cathie said...

I love your family portrait! You are so cute. I like your child #4 Anna and Ashley too - another girl huh?! You always make me chuckle you cute girl! I miss you!

Rob and Andra Mahoney said...

Mesa AZ Temple!!! MY FAVORITE!!! :)