Saturday, October 30, 2010

Too cute not to share...





Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

5 comments:

Gentri said...

hahaha! I love this. :) It made me laugh so hard!

Russ and Jamie said...

my kids have watched that like 4 times, and laugh so hard everytime! Very cute!!!!!
Happy Halloween!

Cathie said...

Yep! Cutest family EVER! Thank you for the entertainment! I have to do several comments here because I was behind on your blog... Your witches night out was inspring and so fun! You really have an a gift to decorate and cook. I am so greatful that I get to be a witch in your life! About step... I totally think you are gorgeous and hard on yourself, BUT I UNDERSTAND! I have taught for five years and have had that 'fat instructor' issue through all of it. I don't actually have answers but I do know that when people see that you are a good instructor and can work hard they love you (or I should say ME...even though I am not as 'fit looking' as others). Don't let it drag you down or overtake your mind. Maybe we should do an eating healthy contest...Marianne suggested it at the witch party. It could help us all. I'll think on that and come up with something!
You are wonderful! XOXO

Merm said...

LOVE THIS! Laughing so hard!! Way too cute. Seriously!!! Why are you guys the best??

Andrea said...

hahaha this is hilarious!