I can't believe it's been SO long since I blogged.
Usually my life is surrounded by thoughts like,
"What can I do today that would be fun to blog about?"
Lately though, my brain has been overwhelmed with memorizing exercise routines and getting a small and totally awesome boutique off the ground.
(aside from my usual taking care of the family, paying bills, etc. gig)
The business has definitely taken it's toll on my home, my family, and my body.
I'm growing purple bags under my eyes.
I have a split on the side of my lip which I always get when I'm stressed.
My body feels tired and achy.
I have this totally POSH and terrifical friend (you know I'm talking about you miss HR) who always has these awesome self portraits on her blog.
I thought, "Gee, why don't I ever do that?"
Then I remembered.
"Oh! It's because I always look like this":
And feel like this:
But while I'm at it I might as well throw in the usual "kissy face":
Okay, don't worry. I won't be posting self portraits any time soon again.
But on a lighter note, my dear Henry always seems to brighten my day in some way or another.
Today it was this small incident:
He got himself stuck in Gracie's bed.
**SMILE**
8 comments:
Aw!!! Hahahaha! Henry, you're too big to do that now. He is so funny!
First off, I think you are BEAUTIFUL!!!
Second, lol oh boys! They do the best things!
Hahahah:) So Typical. I love you all.
bahahahaha that would happen, i love henry he's such a little instigator lol. and chib, you are too funny i love how you just posted pics of you hahahahaha you're so fantastic. love you guys!
blah, blah, blah - HR loves you too!!
I want a blue steel shot on your next post. What will that Henry think of next!?
Well the whole family got a laugh of your little Henry in that picture- he's brightening days all around the world!! Enjoy your last cold dark winter in Anchorage:) I'm jealous of your moving!!
I am smiling from Henery! He is SO GREAT! When you got him out he probably said, "Tank you"...his tank you's melt my heart! Love your portraits, but honestly they look nothing like you. You look great in them and always, but I see you often and you are always stunning. Hair done, cute clothes, smelling good, and lots of bling! I know you are working HARD. You are amazing. Take it easy and enjoy the holidays my good friend!
Post a Comment