Thursday, January 27, 2011

True Colors


From about December 20th, until around January 21st I was stuck.

Stuck in a dark, achey, world.

I feel better this week. Not great, but better.

It's been quite some time since I've done anything to really take care of my physical appearance.

I've been craving a change in the hair department. Yet, I know that I really want my hair looooong.

So, I reached for the box of hair dye.

I always stay in the "red" family. I don't want to go all crazy and end up with purple hair (this may have happened once).

I just need a little "umph".





Thank you Garnier.

It's deep(er), rich(er), soft, lucious, and shiney.

As you can see I also need a little "umph" in the makeup department. (I'm in a serious rut)
A little shopping spree to the Nordstroms makeup counter should do the trick.

Then all I'll need is a magic cure for whatever disease I have yet to be diagnosed with. 
I only wish Garnier could help in that department as well.


Posted by Picasa

13 comments:

brooke field said...

oooh your hair looks so pretty and long! and hopefully they'll get the health problems resolved soon!

Gentri said...

Beautiful! See, you are the beauty of the family. :) I love the rich red. Good choice.

I'm going to give february's theme away to you and whoever is going to read my comment, now. I'm doing makeup! So maybe I'll come up with some things that can help with that umph. Although, you've always been awesome at makeup.

jill 'E' jam said...

It IS very deep, dark, and luscious! I love it!! You look gorgeous, my dear!

Susan said...

How did you get the perfect color!!! You are beautiful inside and out:) Try the Bobbi Brown counter- they are pretty good!

Melinda H. said...

I love that hair color on you. Auburn/red is such a glamorous look for you!! As for makeup...you don't need any. Just how you look in that picture is so pretty and flawless. But if you do make it to Nordstrom check out the Philosophy counter, it's my favorite (thanks to Susan). I am praying that someone will find out whatever it is that you have. But I'm happy that you feel a little better this week :) Hang in there!

Lynette said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lynette said...

You are beautiful. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Love you.

Lindsey Walker said...

I love this hair color! It's stunning. And you are gorgeous! I wish I could look as beautiful as you without makeup on!

Terri T said...

Yup, that color is really pretty! You also look really thin! You look beautiful! XOXO

Cathie said...

You look fantastic! I love your hair! You are truly gorgeous everywhere! I am hoping you feel better and better and better. My paryers are with you!

Nielsen Family said...

Wow, smokin' hot! Best of luck this weekend at the CA Rheumatologist!

No Model Lady said...

You are a beautiful lady!! I loooove red hair!

Rob and Andra Mahoney said...

YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL!!!! As always :)