I just want to throw it out there that I have been pleasantly productive the last few days.
Today I did :
*laundry
* painted over the gashes in my walls
* cleaned my blinds
* vacuumed
Yay Me!!
Prednisone has made me feel good. Though as I'm tapering down on dosage I can feel little aches coming back. The fatigue in the evening is returning as well. I've gotta do as much as I can while I feel good!
Plus,
Last night was such a magical experience.
It only lasted about 3 minutes, and then they were gone.
But Scott and I watched the northern lights right out our front window.
I was so sad when they disappeared, I didn't get a picture myself.
But the picture above is roughly what we saw.
My time in AK now feels complete.
(on a certain level)

3 comments:
No way! You need to call next time you see those! How awesome! I am so happy for you and Scott! To think, Talkeetna could've been avoided! =)
Did you whistle to make them dance?? :D Question: which is your "front window"? I'm seriously jealous and want to see them soooo bad. I know they're usually not out in the summer... but maybe I'll get really lucky. :)
I'm so glad you're feeling better, I hope it stays!
And that's sooo awesome that you saw that! I hope to some day!
Post a Comment