I'm updating this neglected blog to let all you cute faces know that I will be offline for a while.
Not that you'd notice a difference.
With all my many postings and all.
This move has taken it's toll on me. I've moved lots of times, but this one by FAR has been the hardest.
Not to mention the very day we're trying to load stuff out our septic system goes haywire.
Yes. We have a septic system. One of the downfalls of living out in the boonies.
So, if all goes well, we will be out of our house by Saturday afternoon and on the road on Sunday.
That is if I don't run away (turn up MIA) before then.
4 comments:
I know how hard moving can be! But you can do it! Your strength has always been an inspiration to me! I'll keep you in my prayers that the septic tank is fix and your move goes smoothly! <3
Safe travelings and I look forward to hearing about all your new adventures:)
Have a good [and safe] road trip. We wish you the best on your family's newest adventure!
Missing you! Love you Chablis!
Post a Comment