The first band-aid of this moving process has been ripped off.
Penny has officially been taken to her new home.
It's easy to say this was all a big mistake after the deed has been done.
I've got puffy, swollen, red, and sore eyes. It was the big, ugly cry. I went to take a shower so no one would see me sob like a baby.
Penny will be very happy. She will have other dogs near her to play with. She will be living on a small island in south Alaska with lots of space to run and explore.
The next band-aid will be saying Goodbye to my dear Alaska friends.
Then saying Goodbye to my husband.
How many hits can a girl take?
p.s. Gentri...McKenna...I don't want to talk about it.
9 comments:
I'm sorry your having such a rough time :-(
I'm so sad for you right now. Keeping you in my thoughts and sending many hugs your way..
I feel you pain:(
Oh Chablis! XOXO!
I'm sorry...
I have the ugly cry!! Makes me tired and thirsty. Let's just bypass the goodbyes, put life on pause for 6mo. and hit play when you come back. =( More big ugly cries to come. I am so sorry about Penny. It is like losing a shadow......you turn to look back but nothing is there. Ugh, the worst. Love you!
I meant I hate the ugly cry!.....on March 24th, I will "have" the ugly cry. =)
I am so sorry, animals are like part of the family and it can be heart breaking to loose them. You are amazing and strong, and I wish you the best of luck for the upcoming hardships in life.
I love you chablis! so much!!!
Post a Comment