Friday, March 5, 2010

I'm taking a break from cleaning blinds and window tracks (eewww!) to blog.

The only problem is I don't really have much to blog about except packing and moving, and cleaning.

BOOOOORRRRRIINNNNGGG! 




Oh!


Wait!


I did make a little discovery yesterday! Did you know that BYU offers FREE online courses?

For REALS!


Everything from gardening 101, to Book of Mormon or Biblical studdies, to Family History and more! 

I'm totally inspired to make some education a priority in my life.

(this sounds like a bad cliche that should be from Seriously So Blessed, but no, it's just me)

Oh,  you know, I pretty much have a Masters from "Blogland University". But that's not really....


what's the word???


Important? .... Scholarly? .... I don't know, you get the jist.

So anyway, I'm ready to get all signed up and take some classes.

But that'll have to wait.

Blech.

Packing. ...............and cleaning..............packing..................and cleaning.............

5 comments:

Smith Family said...

Hey you! I am packing and cleaning too. R u moving back here? Good luck with everything

Bobbi Mason said...

Do you need some help woman? I forsee a McDonald's playdate in the near future. =)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
T. Bateman said...

So, I'm missing some information...where are you moving to? I'm not sure what the final decision was.

Lindsey Walker said...

Packing stinks.