Thursday, April 22, 2010

So my sweet friend Virginia Blue gave me an award: 



She's the sweetest, most generous blogger out there! 

She's given me an award before {a long time ago} and I put it off...

 then forgot about it, so I promised myself I wouldn't do the same this time. 

Now, I'm supposed to tell you 7 things about myself that you don't know:

* Coming up with 7 things about myself almost causes my brain to explode. 
* I learned to ride a motorcycle at the age of 8 and drive a dunebuggy at 12.
* I am naturally VERY flexible...so much so that my physical therapist told me not to stretch anymore. 
* I think I have a hypothyroid and am waiting for an appointment with a doctor to tell me that I'm just crazy and possibly a hypochondriac.
* I don't mind cleaning toilettes, but I absolutely hate mopping floors.
* Now that I look back, I think I was quite a pretty girl in high school, though at the time I thought I was hideous. I'm trying to use this information for my present {25 lb thicker} self image {with little progress}.
*  Oh my gosh...it's been 10 minutes and I can't think of one. more. thing.

Now, I must pass off the blog to some beautiful bloggers:

Lindsey at Lindsey Shaun Photography ~ I love her style and she's so inspiring. I covet her photographic talent. 
Shelli at K & M Cluff ~ my best friend since the age of 8 and she's totally talented, funny, and creatively inspiring. Her view of life as a mom is so entertaining.
Jill at Creative Musings and Such ~ I don't know her, but she is awesome. 
Jessica at Hunduddle Hussy and Lowe Family News ~ This girl says everything that I think about but am too reserved to actually say it. I know I can count on her if I need a laugh.

Stop by and check them out, you'll fall in love with them too!

4 comments:

Jill said...

Thanks for your kind words Chablis, I appreciate them!

Melinda H. said...

You are so crazy...you can't think of 7 things about yourself? For one you're our very own Martha Stewart, 2) you always have something so great to say about everyone. 3) you are an amazing women and an even more amazing mother 4) You are very dependable in everything you do. 5) You are a "real" person. I always knew I could say whatever around you and you still loved me...hopefully :/ 6) Every calling you do in church or whatever you do to the MAX...every party you threw was a HUGE success! 7) Think of how strong you are to have a husband in the military. I know you don't think you are, but I could never, ever give up what you've been giving up the past few years.

See even I can come up with 7 awesome things about you!

Oh, by the way, maybe a hypochondriac runs in your family? Just a question...and you know I am teasing you, right? Miss you!

Susan said...

I love that you don't mind cleaning toilets but hate mopping floors! I'm right there with you- there's just something about a clean potty:) I'm with Melinda you have an abundance of wonderful qualities but the one I like best is your genuine kindness! Can't wait til your back although I am now in North Stake- totally banished from any Eagle River peeps:(

michellecluff said...

you're the coolest person i know. seriously. maybe after this wedding, i'll get around to doing this. 7 things?? i'll get thinking...