Friday, July 30, 2010

Remember when...

I was freaking out about whether we should buy a house or just look to rent?

Well, we have since made our decision.

We are now proud (& intimidated) home owners!

Welcome to the Adams Family Crib:


Please try to see past the power line and electric post.

And the garage.

I'm gonna need some serious advice on how to "cuten" up that huge, boring, long, garage wall that is also our walk way. I see how the lady of the home has Sheppard hooks lining the wall. Cute, but a little to "wedding reception" to me. What do you think?

I'm thinking little garden lanterns that line the walkway, some shudders and some sort of big fake window or something. I can't wait to put a "Chablis" touch on this home and yard!

Here are the stats:
built in 2007
1770 sq. ft.
3 bedrooms
2 bathrooms
1/2 acre
fully fenced backyard
a doggy door (heaven help me resist)
a BIG pantry (squeeeeeeeal)

The current owners are still packing up and moving out, so I don't have inside pics I can share yet.

YIPEE!!!

7 comments:

Scott's Notes said...

Hmmm ... I'm thinking moose antlers. I can't wait- 58 days and counting.

Bobbi Mason said...

Aww, so cute comment husband!

Scott is right Chablis, moose antlers with a little glitter and spray paint might be just the right touch. =)

Can't wait either. Cathie and I went biking on Wed. and we biked by your house. How fun neighbors!!

Beck said...

Have you left Utah yet?? I still have your girls shoes at my house. Im sorry I havent brought them back but the new baby has me stuck at home. Call me woman! Love the house and I cant wait to see it with a Chablis touch to it!!

Heather Brown said...

Yeah!!! Congrats! Where is the home at? When do you head back to Alaska?

Brandon THE Mann said...

What the...That house better be around the corner from my house!

Cathie said...

With Chablis touch it is going to be the envy of the neighborhood! I am just HAPPY HAPPY that it is close to mine! (If you have a bit of Chablis touch to spare I am in a lot of need! ... I am sure I can trade you for something... Hmmm.) DRIVE SAFELY! XOXO

Jake and Julie said...

Like all those in AK, when do you get back and where is the house? Can't wait to see you guys. Congratulations.