My insanely beautiful and most talented friend spared an evening from her precious 3 yr. old to take portraits of my lil' charmers.
I'm so glad I have great friends with photography skillz cause heaven knows I aint got game in that department.
So without further ado...
the pictures speak for themselves.













7 comments:
Super cute!! Can't wait to see you! Congrats on the new house:)
Look at Lydia the fashion model! Wow, love them all! What adorable babies you have. See you soon chica!
All of your kids have the most beautiful brown eyes! Hope to see you in a few weeks!
i love your kids. LOVE them!
How cute are your kids?!?! :) Chablis, I've been thinking about you and pray that you all are doing well in general, but also with Scott's deployment. Hope all is well, lady! :) Julie
Absolutely adorable! :-) I am amazed how grown up Lydia looks. Amazing pics!
Oh my gosh! They are growing up! But still just as ADORABLE as ever!!! I love these pics so much! :D
Post a Comment