Saturday, August 14, 2010

Road trip extreeme.


* 3,050 miles

* 56 hours

* 2 countries

* 5 days...maybe 6

* 3 children

* 2 sisters
(my sis Gentri and me)

I'll let you follow the little red line on the map from Provo, Utah to Anchorage.
Provo- Helena - Calgary - Edmonton - Whitehorse - Anchorage.
And a whole lotta nothin' in between.

We leave Tuesday morning and hope to arrive sometime late Saturday night/Sunday morning. 

Prayers are appreciated.
:)

5 comments:

Nielsen Family said...

Best of luck on the road trip! You did a FANTASTIC job with the birthday party & congratulations on the HOUSE! I think of you often since my realtor reminds me so much of you!

Smith Family said...

You will, for sure, be in our prayers! It was so great to see you! You such an amazing person. I admire you strength! Good luck!!

Bobbi Mason said...

Got my fingers crossed for ya! Have fun and enjoy the scenery. Stop by Liard Hot Springs if you have time. See you soon buddy!!!

Melinda H. said...

It is a beautiful trip, just make sure you have a dvd player for the kids...there is no other way to get through all those long miles with kids. We will be prayin for you! Where are you staying when you get here? If you need somewhere to stay, let me know!

Anonymous said...

WOW. I quickly saw your post last weekend, but didn't have a chance to comment... Been thinking about you all week! Did you drive at all through the Canadian Rockies? Thats where David and I spent our honeymoon. Absolutely breathtakingly beautiful. You are an amazing woman! Glad your sis could go with you!