Tuesday, June 21, 2011


Hey all! 
Check out my cute sister:

She is an adorable (and increasingly popular) blogger and she let me do a guest post today!

You should go check her blog out and you will fall in love with her, I swear! 

10 comments:

Gentri said...

Theres a button on my sidebar called "gentrilee's blog award" I forgot to mention that. When you're my blogger of the week you receive that award!

Gentri said...

And thank you! Very much!

brooke field said...

Loved it Chablis, and happy happy birthday!!!

Smith Family said...

I love reading your blog!! It always is so entertaining and fun. And it makes me wish I was better at keeping up on my blog!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY Beautiful Cousin!

Anony said...

I'm both a follower of you two! What a great bunch yall are. :)

Ashley from Sloanbook said...

Just found you through your sis! She wrote for my blog a week ago :) And if I lived around you I would totally go to Zumba and Step from you...I LOVE those classes! Have fun in Alaska! :)

Ashley Sloan

Susan said...

Happy Birthday lady!!! Sorry to have missed the festivities- I'm cursed with RS meetings on days I want to go do things:)

Cathie said...

Gentri is darling! It will be fun to get some of her up here before I say good by to your wonderful family!
Keep teaching me what you learn and do with food. I'm very interested. My thoughts are... grains are the staff of life and we need to eat meat sparingly. I know that is true because it was told to us from God. But somehow we have to gain control of our bodies and eat it all in the right amount. Love you my friend!

Melissa: Write it in Lipstick said...

You two are the cutest sisters.

Anonymous said...

Hi I love the temple, I have started to sing "I love to see the temple" all day long. I am trying to memorise the names of the prophets and apostles! Oh and I met Angel Moroni and he gave me a couple of gold color dinner plates which I have to transcribe its called the book of moron! I will lead this new church and make it up as I go along by telling members "I have had a revelation!" What do you think?