Wednesday, June 15, 2011

This has been running through my mind all week:

Happiness is like a butterfly,

The more you chase it, the more it eludes you. 

But if you happen to sit still and let things be it will likely come and land on your shoulder. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is so true, Chablis! There is a new mormonad on lds.org about slowing down. That's a beautiful picture, by the way!

brooke field said...

this quote has stuck with me since i heard it at a church fireside:

"how can i become a butterfly? ... you have to want to fly so bad that you're willing to give up being a caterpillar." unknown source

Merm said...

I love this! I am going to forward it onto my lil sis. I feel this is perfect for her right now. I can learn a great deal from it too!

Gentri said...

Absolutely love this. Love love lvoe love.