Guys.
I have nothing fun to talk about...let alone blog about.
Blech.
What I can tell you is that I have now been 98% Paleo for 10 days.
(I say 98% because I still eat too much fruit. Can't get over my sweet tooth and I talk myself into it by telling me how far I've come and how it's so much better to eat an apple with peanut butter than a cookie)
I will be 100% Paleo at some point. I say that because it is working.
I feel so great! I can't believe it.
I've never even had the gumption to stick to any kind of diet, but I always feel completely satisfied and hardly feel hungry! I still daydream about cookies and chocolate, but I think that will disappear soon.
The plan is this will be my life forever.
The plan is this will be my life forever.
I can feel it healing me and my seriously messed up digestive track. It seems conflicting because we've been taught for decades that meat and fat are the bad guys.
What I love about Robb Wolf's book is how he goes into very detailed science of why grains, legumes, and dairy are so hard on the digestive system and in response your entire body.
Sometimes it made my brain hurt, but it was a good pain.
What I love about Robb Wolf's book is how he goes into very detailed science of why grains, legumes, and dairy are so hard on the digestive system and in response your entire body.
Sometimes it made my brain hurt, but it was a good pain.
I would love to have a Paleo friend. :)
Anyone wanna jump on the bandwagon with me?
I'll even let you borrow my book.