Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Okay,

I'm posting from our hotel room. This is it. Tonight is the night.

I'm fighting the racing heart and heavy stomach.

To lighten thing up a bit I'm posting a practice paragraph Gracie brought home that she had written at school.

"If I threw a penny in a well I would wish for one million dollars! My family does not have very much money. I want this because I love money. I would buy a pony with the money. I would take good care of the pony."

I'm not sure what to think about Gracie's perception of our financial situation, but I had to laugh!

6 comments:

Cathie said...

I like it! Cute, cute Gracie. I hope you are doing well. I have been thinking about you non stop! XXXXX0000XXXX000

Gentri said...

OH Gracie!!! hahahahaha!! That is so cute and funny! Excited to see you guys tomorrow. :) I hope the rest of your travel is safe. Love you. See you soon.

Susan @ Oh My! Creative said...

Good Luck with your move. I wanted to let you know that I featured your Adult Princess Party on my blog today. I thought it was great. All week I have featured my followers parties.

Susan
http://entertainexchange.blogspot.com/

sweetjeanette said...

That is so adorably precious!!! Of course, as adults, we automatically think, ok, there's half to the government, so all I really get is 1/2 a million and who's going to want their share.... ROFL!!!! Ah, the innocence of childhood.

jeanette from www.sweetjeanette.com

Anonymous said...

You're on my heart a lot this week, Chablis! What would we do without our kids to make us laugh and smile??? Gotta love them!

Bobbi Mason said...

That is priceless. I know if I had a lot of money I would buy a pony too. Love and miss you tons already. Ugh, Day 1 down, too many to mention to go. Try and get some sleep. Kiss that Henry for me.