Friday, March 26, 2010

Scott in Cuba

I'm not much for blogging this week.

Next week I'll have my computer and I'll be more diligent.

In the mean time...

you should check out Scott's new blog.

At this point you might cry. You might roll your eyes. You might throw up from the strong cheese.

But soon he'll have all sorts of stories to tell. I bought him a camera so he can take lots of picutres, though I can't guarantee he'll use it.

Until next week.

4 comments:

Bobbi Mason said...

Tears and admiration for your awesome husband. He is quite the example to all. Thinking of you both. Miss you!

Russ and Jamie said...

o.k. so now I can't stop crying. I love you both and I'm here for you whenever you need me. You are in our prayers daily.
Love you!
Jamie

Anonymous said...

My eyes are full of tears. Glad to hear from you. You will make it through this trial and be stronger at the end of it. Love to you all...

T. Bateman said...

I love the start of Scott's blog. I am glad he is sharing his thoughts and experiences with "us" while he is far away! I would love to leave comments for him so we can also give him encouragement and help him feel connected. Hope you are doing well - both of you are in my thoughts.