For optimism's sake, I'm making a list of the reasons it's been a blessing for me to be in Utah this past week.
* I'm never alone. Like....never.
* Because I'm never (in the house) alone I fall asleep like a baby. No worrying what-so-ever.
* I love sharing my kids with family. Seeing them laugh and love them as much as me is so fulfilling.
* I can leave Lydia home with my mom while Henry and I go for runs with my "lucky" stroller.
* It's been super warm (by Alaskan standards) and my kids have played outside every free moment they've had.
* Gracie's already made friends in the neighborhood. (I don't even have to drive somewhere for her to play with a friend)
* I think it helps Scott's worrying mind to know that we are surrounded by people 24/7 and that I have others to pass my kids off to when I need a break.
I'm grateful for my family. I'm grateful to have Scott's family so close. I'm grateful that Heavenly Father knows what is best for my family and me and that He made it clear to Scott and I that moving to Utah is what was best.
7 comments:
Okay so I totally want you to do something creative for me. You are amazing!! I am putting my kids into the same room boy and girl and need some ideas. Will you email me PLEASE!! meganbeck484@hotmail.com
So glad Chablis! I'm so glad you are surrounded by people who love you all. It doesn't take away the pain of missing Scott, but hopefully the time will go by a little faster... And you'll get more sleep! :-) (BTW, I finally got my blog going again!)
Yay for such positive comments. They all sound REALLY wonderful! I am glad you have family to help you...I want you to love it, but please miss us a little! ;) We love you!
I'm glad things are going so well. The one thing I miss about living all the way up here is seeing my family with our kids- glad you are enjoying the stroller-it is for sure a lucky stroller if ever there was one!!
So happy that you are safe and sound and surrounded by people who love you!! Utah is definitely closer to Indiana, but still not quite close enough :(
Have been horribly out of touch with blogging, FB, and all other social worlds for the past several weeks {thanks to a miserable trip back east}, but am working on getting back into the swing of things. I've missed you!
::xo::
I'm glad you are here and have a big support system! I was thinking that if we have some nice weather this next week that we could get a group of us and take the kiddos to the park one afternoon.
I am glad it is working out so well. Family is a wonderful thing!
Post a Comment