Saturday, April 10, 2010

For Scott

I have been scolded for not posting more pictures of our children. 

Therefore,  here is a rundown of our afternoon:

Helping Grandpa fertilize the neighborhood park:





Getting use to the trampoline:



Getting use to the grass:



And the rocks:


Oh the rocks:

Rocks are a little boy's best friend.

10 comments:

Smith Family said...

Chablis, you have such a cute, sweet family!! I'm so glad you are here where you have so much help! We should get our kids together sometime!

Gentri said...

OH HENRY. Why the rocks?

T. Bateman said...

Wow, I can't believe how big Henry is. Walking and loving rocks, what more could you ask for. :)

Anonymous said...

Henry looks SO much like Scott. We've got the rock craze going on here too. Can't keep them out of little boys hands! :-)

Nielsen Family said...

I was just thinking today how many rocks I must throw in the trash because I don't know where else to put them...we collect way to many around here!

Lindsey Shaun Christensen said...

Hey Chablis,
its good to hear your in utah while the hubby is away. I was thinking about you in Alaska without him and it made me lonely!
I guess i am a bit of a needy person when it comes to my husband, so i can only imagine how it is without him. i don't know if you are one that is fine with out them, but for me it would be super hard. if it is hard for you . . . hang in there!

Cathie said...

So cute and SO SPRING! Enjoy, enjoy!

Susan said...

I miss you bunches!! I must say I'm quite jealous of your grass and warm weather- I'm sure you heard of our little snow storm the other day:( I feel so out of touch with everyone- Marah is finally ready for school so no more workouts for me- I'm sad about it but I really love doing school with the girls. Can't wait till you get back!! I'm enjoying Scott's blog- I like his perspective on things!

deb@virginia blue said...

I can't believe how big Henry is getting!!!! FABULOUS pictures :)

I left you some award love on my blog today...stop by when you have a chance!

::xo::

Kristy Stoner said...

What is it with boys and rocks, dirt and water?!? And, all three together is even more fun! :)
I'm so glad you made it here safely! Let's get together. Send me your number.