Thursday, May 19, 2011

Because when it looks pretty it's more fun to eat.


banana. kiwi. mango. romain. kale. coconut water. whey protein.

Yum!
My kids eat their green smoothies MUCH better when it's in a pretty glass. The best thing is that I got these glasses at Target for $3 each, and their plastic!

And, I needed a little pick me up for the day so I chose to read the Ensign.

In Henry's case, when it looks like dog food it's more fun to eat:



I had no part in this except seeing and taking pictures.


Woof!

3 comments:

Heather & Justin said...

hahahaha! too cute! he is adorable! I need me some of that drink. Maybe I'm a two year old, but I think i'd like it better in a fancy glass too!

-Heather from lifeofapasseri.blogspot.com

Cathie said...

I have so much to learn from you and so little time! I need to know more about making green smoothies! That is even better that your kids are eating them too! Way to go Chablis!

Gentri said...

Hahaha! Love it all! Hilarious kids!!