Sunday, May 22, 2011

A happy anniversary


Today we celebrated our nine year wedding anniversary. I'm so happy and grateful God put Scott in my life.

Last night we went out to dinner and did a little shopping at Lowes for bug spray. (this is what we've become in 9 years)
Photography by Gracie

Today we enjoyed church and a lazy day playing outside.


Gracie playing photographer again:

In 9 years we've moved 11 times. (almost 12) Lived in Utah, Virginia, and Alaska. (adding Illinois to the list soon) Had 3 children. Earned a law degree. Survived a deployment. And had the time of our lives! Here's to 9 more!!

5 comments:

michellecluff said...

i totally remember the day you guys got married... you were so gorgeous and i was SO sad "some guy" was taking away my best friend, but was so happy for you at the same time. you guys are perfect for each other and you're still my best girl! happy anniversary! 9 years!!! yowza!!

Gentri said...

Yay!!! Happy anniversary!!! :D (late, I know) love you so
Much! Gracie is a fantastic photographer!

brooke field said...

Happy 9 years!

On our first anniversary we only got to eat breakfast together before husband had to go to work until midnight. So if I at least get dinner with him this year I'll be a happy girl!

Melinda H. said...

Happy late Anniversary!! Did you buy bug spray for Alaska or Illinois? I think the state bird is the same in Illinois as AK...the Mosquito! At least in the summer time ;)

Andrea said...

Happy anniversary Guys!