Thursday, July 1, 2010

Highlight

Definitely one of the highlights of my stay in Utah has been the 2 days I spent with my
incredible,
beautiful,
spiritual,
fun,
talented,
"soul sister", Heidi


We met and only had a year together in Virginia before the Navy moved her family to North Carolina.

So, when we discovered we'd have time to see eachother in Utah we were elated!
We spent a night at a condo in Midway, played with the kids and watched The Rachel Zoe Project.

LOVED IT!

Then we spent a day shopping at Dear Lizzie...


and eating lunch at The Blue Lemon.





A few days later I met up with Heidi again at her sister's gorgeous wedding reception in SLC. 

How cute are these two?

It's been 2 1/2 years since we've seen each other, but the kids re-connected in nano-seconds.  



Such a sweet, sweet family whom I adore!



Thanks my dear friend for some great times!

The other half of our "soul sisters" will be here in July!

It's so nice to have these moments to look forward to.

(my inner child is jumping around and squeeling with delight: think Jesse when she meets Woody in Toy Story 2)
((whoa...too much Toy Story lately))

3 comments:

Scott's Notes said...

I think we have discovered that Chablis has yet one more incredible talent- photography. I love that picture of Paige and Lydia. I hope you enjoy your time with Katrina and Abby, as I'm sure you will. Love ya.

Susan said...

You look happy!! Even though I miss you I'm so glad you decided to go- you've been making great memories!!

Cathie said...

Chablis you are darling! I totally understand the bond of great friends - that play as family - when you are far from family. I love the "soul sister". VERY FUN! I am glad that you have great company. I miss you. I miss you. Hey, when you come back I think we should live closer together. We can discuss this more... I am waiting for the pictures of buzzed and chopped hair! :)