Thursday, September 16, 2010

Smells good


LOVE
baking sweets in the afternoon quiet. 

Henry's napping. 

Lydia is playing barbies.

I'm wearing my lovely apron from Anthro.
(the only Anthro I own...thanks Gentri :))

I'm mixing away as I listen to my favorite music. Click HERE for my current fave. (she's on itunes)


Happy Afternoon!

6 comments:

Melinda H. said...

Those look so yummy! But that is nothing new coming from you. Everything you make is sooooo yummy!

Gentri said...

You're welcome! :) That sounds like a great afternoon! I can almost smell those through the computer screen. haha!

Beck said...

I wish you lived a little closer to me and I would run right over and have some cookies with you! They look YUMMY!!! Cookies are definetly my weakness.

Bobbi Mason said...

Mmmmmmmmmmmm, so glad that I got to partake. Rizz just ate the last one as I was about to go eat it. I guess I should let him have it. =)

randalljanalee said...

I love mindy gledhill. Randall and I saw her in a concert that we went to. Have you listened to her song all about your heart. It is brennans theme song. It makes me cry everytime.

Rob and Andra Mahoney said...

Oh man! Those look soooo delicious! You're so amazingly creative! Even the way you took the picture is awesome!