Monday, October 18, 2010

I've been getting a lot of slack for not blogging.

People. 

I'm sorry!

Our computer is SO close to being up and running. I have SO much to blog about but what is a blog post without pictures?? I can't download pictures onto our laptop because I lost my camera cord.

I know, will the sanity ever end?

But don't worry, hopefully by the end of this week I can show you how I painted my walls grey, but they actually ended up blue, and I still don't know what to think about that.

I can tell you about our new addition to the family, Zeus. Who is a dog. That we adopted. And we LOVE him!

I can show you how breathtakingly beautiful the little town of Homer, AK is. Scott ran a half marathon there and kicked everyones trash, and all the "Homerians" were like, "who the heck are you to come down here from Anchorage and show us all up?!"

Sound good? Okay then. Catch ya' later!

6 comments:

Gentri said...

sheesh computer! Be fixed already!!! I want... NEED pictures!!! At least pictures bigger than the ones I get sent to my phone! :P haha! at least you posted something. It's ok. I havn't posted either. I'm waiting until my bathroom's done. My shower curtain's coming today! And Leslie comes thursday. So it HAS to be done by then.:)

Katrina said...

I got so excited when I saw that you posted...not exactly what I was thinking! Still grateful for it! I can't wait for all of the glorious details!

Rob and Andra Mahoney said...

CAN'T WAIT!!! :) And Go Scott! :)

Jake and Julie said...

You failed to mention your husband just got home. If Jake were gone for six months, I would not be blogging, I would be spending the time with my family.
On a side note, we have been crazy busy at our house and are out of town this week, but we would love to see you guys and Zeus. I will call you.

Terri T said...

SERIOUSLY.... I'm so anxiously awaiting your updates!!! Love you!

Cathie said...

I better go on over and see your walls! You are one ambitious woman! Good girl!