Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Home sweet Illinois

Well, we found a house to live in when we move to Illinois.

This makes the move very real to me and I'm feeling motivated to look on Craigslist for boxes.

To check out our new digs you can see it HERE.

***UPDATE***

After some thinking, (you see, it takes my brain a few hours to catch up with my actions sometimes) I realized that it was foolish of me to put up that link. "Hello evil world! Here is my address, even with Google Earth, attached along with some pictures of my cute kids."

Duh.

So, no linky. If you care, leave a comment and I can email you the link. kthanksbye.

9 comments:

Bobbi Mason said...

That is so cute!! I love it! You will have it decorated so beautifully! And all that storage...........what is a girl to do. I am happy for you, but sad for me. That's okay right?

brooke field said...

nice! we'll be three hours away! definitely need to plan an outing to six flags this summer!

Gentri said...

So you got it?! :D I'm very happy for you!!! It could not have been more perfect! Plus it's cute and you are going to have so much fun decorating it!!

Melissa: Write it in Lipstick said...

Your sister Gentri blogged about your awesome ritz cookies and I had to stop by and say hello to the creator of this awesome treat, but I am loving that i did because I am also an Army wife living in North Carolina. I am a happy new follower and I do have one note of advice to give. Next time little lady gets a bump on the head a little sugar paste (water and sugar) will get rid of the black and blue the bump will be there but not the bruising.

hmrjohnson said...

Super cute house! Hey I have a lot of boxes if we don't end up using them so I will definitely pass them on!

Katrina said...

Hey girly!! I want to see!!!! Send me the link!

My Garden of Eden said...

Hey I want to see! I am so excited for you guys to be in the midwest :)!!

Abbi

Tracy Hall said...

Hey! When are you moving? Let me know when, where, etc. We would love to get together with you guys after you move.

Rob and Andra Mahoney said...

IL! How exciting! Are you guys looking forward to a new adventure?

I SURE AM!!! Of course we are going to Hawaii (well Rob's already there, I can't wait to meet him).

I hate moving, and leaving behind new friends, but I've found being a Navy wife I get to a point where I'm ready for something new. It's a weird feeling for me because I'm very much a constant person. Maybe because I've known that every place we've been since VA was temporary... Anyhoo, I'm excited for you guys!