Wednesday, July 20, 2011

A baby shower gone wrong

 Last week I thought I was invited to a baby shower for Melinda. 

Boy, was I PUNKED!

I have the BEST friends in the entire world. 
I would not love Alaska like I do without them. 

Dear friends, 

I do not deserve the love and service you constantly give me. 
I adore every single one of you. 
We are all like a giant puzzle, each piece different, but we fit together perfectly. 
Thank you for making me feel so special and loved. 
I L.O.V.E. you! 

~ me.

7 comments:

brooke field said...

Love surprise parties!!

Terri T said...

oh!... they are so sweet. It almost made me cry.

hmrjohnson said...

oh I wish I was there! Those girls are the sweetest in the whole world and so are you chablis! When are you leaving?

isavirtue said...

what a fun surprise! is that gentri i see there?

Bobbi Mason said...

Oh, my sweet friend........how I will miss thee. I am holding your AK house for ransom so you must return someday. =).
The first picture is so great in so many ways! I love your face, Merm's reaction and if you look close....Finney's has her arm outstretched like she is yelling surprise. (which I am sure she did after hearing the yell). Going to steal this one for my blog. Love you dearie!

Rob and Andra Mahoney said...

Aw! How fun! It's so hard to move and leave friends. Especially awesome ones like that!

Cathie said...

OH NO! Now I'm crying!