Saturday, May 12, 2012

We're breaking records!

I think this blogging break is a record for me. 

I have two great excuses!!
1. Back when Scott's parents were visiting we went to the zoo. I was super excited to take a picture of the baby elephant and in a moment of dumbness I practically threw our beautiful camera at the cement below. 
RIP dear camera. 
I have yet to convince Scott to replace it for me. 

2. I just haven't felt like blogging. So there. 

Here is what we've been up to the last few months:

(All pictures courtesy of my dear friend Kara.)
We attended the "setting up" of a traveling circus. 


We watched the elephants put up the "big top"! 

Henry's been playing Soccer.
Lydia has been playing too - only Kara doesn't go to those games because she doesn't have a kid that old. 

 This boy just melts my heart!

Lis, Kat, me, Kara, and Kelly
Girls night out to the Cardinals game...
only we couldn't get in. They said it was sold out, but it may have been just because only one of us actually wore Cardinals attire. 

Kat gave us some baseball history lessons. 
That is a statue Stan the Man.
Don't ask me to tell you what his real name is.  

Since we couldn't get into the game we had an impromptu baby shower for Lis who is due any day now!! 
You know, just in the last few weeks have I felt like I really finally belong here. 
And now I'm leaving...sniff, sniff.