We are all moved in and settled in our house!
Scott and I are machines and we kicked our butts and were completely done in 5 days!
(I still have some pictures to hang in the kids' rooms)
Unfortunately, I think all that hard work affected me more than I thought it would.
We had a great day of fun in downtown Atlanta and I was commenting on how good my RA has been the last few days, then, at 3:30 in the morning it struck.
I thought I was having a heart attack.
I had so much pain and I couldn't breathe, I was afraid I was going to pass out so I woke Scott up just in case I did loose it and he called 911.
Then began my worst nightmare:
My heart actually calmed down before the EMT's arrived and when they did I told them I was fine and sorry for the inconvenience. They didn't accept my apology and started poking me and putting stickers all over my chest. My blood sugar was good. My heart rate was good for a minute and then it picked up again...163 BPM's. That was all the information they needed and they dragged me into the ambulance, put in an IV and took me to the hospital.
When we got to the hospital it was chaotic. There were several people in my face and they were doing all sorts of things and suddenly I felt awful. I told them I was going to pass out and I was gone.
I had an amazing dream that I can't even describe and suddenly was shocked by bright lights and faces screaming at me. Apparently I had a seizure while I was out.
Never done that before.
So, I was admitted to the hospital and transferred from the ER to the Cardio whatever, whatever wing where I waited and waited to have a lot of tests done. Those took about an hour and a half and I waited several more hours for them to tell me that I'm healthy as a horse and to send me home.
The doctor told me it was most likely an anxiety attack. The last time I had an anxiety attack was before Scott deployed. I didn't realize they could wake you from the deep of sleep but I guess it can.
Last night when I got home the panicked heart racing and shaking came back.
A hot bath and a Priesthood blessing from Scott helped me settle down, but it took several hours of controlled breathing before I finally fell asleep.
My kids were good this morning and let me sleep unitl 9:00!!!
I feel fine now that I got some good rest and even went to Costco today!
I just feel so dumb to have gone through so much just to find out I'm just mentally unstable.
Really, if we didn't have such amazing health insurance I probably would go into a coma thinking about all those bills I conjured up.
A house tour will be coming soon!