In honor of Lydia's birthday today,
I'm going to show you how far she's come along.
Speechless?
Me too.
I mean, I knew she was chubby when she was little.
But at the time I didn't realize that I had obesity on my hands.
Pure breastmilk.
Cream actually.
Wow.
Wow.
Anywhoo - now let's show you the after pictures:
Here's what 4 years can do.
Beautiful. Beautiful. Beautiful. Beautiful Girl.
Silly and sweet and oh so excited to be opening birthday presents.
Dear Lydia,
I'm so glad you're in my world.
I'm very honored to be your mommy.
Happy 4th birthday goose.
~ xoxo ~
7 comments:
Happy B-day Lydia!!! Have a great day :)
Happy Birthday Lydia!! I love you so much!
Happy Birthday Lydia!!! we love you and miss you!
oh lydia- you are PRECIOUS! happy birthday to you! such a sweet girl. our lives would be incomplete without meeting you. :) please grow up to marry either kellen OR taegen. :)
Happy Birthday Lydia. Hope you had fun! We love you and miss you!
Love them all! Happy fourth!!!!!!!!
Wow, Dave and I can't believe how tall she has gotten! She is looking beautiful. Four already, wow, time is flying. I will never forget the night she was born and I ran to your house so you could go to the hospital and I was more nervous than you were. I was rushing you out the door and you were just as calm as could be!
Post a Comment