Forgive my lack of blogging as of late.
I'm going through a sort of mid-life crisis. We may be possibly buying a house....maybe.
But that would mean I'm all by myself while Scott is deployed.
Me-no-likey.
But...
I'm not sure Utah is where I want to be either.
You see,
I'm convinced that if I can move into a neighborhood with nicer neighbors and be closer to friends...
I'll survive.
Will I?
I'm sure we will, but not without needing psychotherapy. Ahhh, the joys of a secure job.
In the meantime, I'll be spending even MORE time on MLS and craigslist...
if that's possible.
And trying to find a 400K house for 200K.
Wish me luck.
xoxo
8 comments:
Best of luck, Chablis! Hope EVERYTHING works out!
You will get a killer deal, I am sure. Good luck in your search!
if you moved to utah..then you would be that much closer to me;-)
p.s. can you add a little follower box on you blog because i am having a hard time adding you to my list for some reason.
xo
You are suppose to be coming to Utah so we can hang out woman! God luck finding a house. I hope you find a great one.
living by nice neighbors and having close friends makes it A LOT easier when husbands are away. It's the only way I have stayed sane. Good luck with the house hunt! How exciting, looking for homes is always fun!!
I feel your pain! I often go back and forth about buying a house. We have't begun looking but just thinking about the steps to buying a house is exhausting. It is a huge project!
Good luck with your house finding project. I'm sure you will find something that fits your family.
Hi, we're not in Inlet view, but Russian Jack...I wish you would find a house in our ward...it would be nice to have you guys!
Post a Comment