Thursday, March 18, 2010

A chaotic farewell


Why must packing up a house be such a messy job?

Well, this is my last post from Alaska. 

*sniff*sniff*

I'll be off line for about a week.

See you on the other side. 

6 comments:

Gentri said...

oh my. Wish I could help!! Good luck with the finishing touches. Love you and at least you'll still have your phone. :)

Della said...

Being a military kid, I know what you mean about packing being so messy! My Mom and I just packed up my brother's junk, but it sat in our living room for a week before the movers came!

KennaLee said...

I'm Sorry! But hey, you get to be with me gen, mom, dad, and grandma! plus shelley, jo, dan, etc! I'm excited to see you this week!!

Cathie said...

NO! That is your beautiful living room?!? Chablis, I am in denial. I love you and I will MISS YOU! (I am not trying to make this more painful.) It will be good to be by your family and I will SEE YOU SOON! Also, I am sorry that we partied while you moved - I had no idea too...my case of the stupids. You are wonderful! XOXO

The Mann Family said...

I am so sad to have you guys leave us! I really really hope that you find the PERFECT house in OUR ward to move back into when you come back to Alaska! Enjoy your last couple of days in Alaska!

Kristy Stoner said...

You're leaving? Where you going? Good luck with the move!