Monday, March 1, 2010

Pitty Party

And so it begins...



I can't believe we have exactly 3 weeks until the


big goodbye

Last night it hit me hard

So hard I got shaky all over...

and knots in my stomach...

pains in my head....

and I couldn't sleep. 

I can't seem to ignore the small "fishy" voice in the back of my head singing:

"Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming".

5 comments:

Gentri said...

im sorry. :( But at least we can all be together which will hopefully make it easier...

Bobbi Mason said...

Sniff, sniff, tear, tear....where are the tissues? At least I know you will be back in 6 months. What help do you need?

Cathie said...

Oh Chablis! LOTS of hugs and kisses to you. I can only imagine and I am so sorry. The next three weeks are going to be WONDERFUL! Enjoy everyday! Call Brewhouse or Orso I want those kids back and you need husband time.
Also, dido with Bobbi - what help do you need?
AND THANK YOU for commenting on my blog - I was starting to get depressed!...with the 0 comment! :)

My Garden of Eden said...

Chablis,

I am so sorry! How hard this must be for you! Prayers are being sent your way for sure! Take care! Loves to you.

Anonymous said...

Oh Chablis... I'm so sorry! My heart aches for you.