I went all out girly and had a "princess" theme for Bobbi. She is so athletic and is out doors whenever she can but she loves sparkles and feathers! That's my kind of girl. :)
Every body got a little gift box, but only Bobbi got the tiara...
This cake was a blast to make:
But I'm warning you now, just looking at it will absorb it's massive amount of calories.
Don't blame me if you gain 2 lb's after looking at that picture.
And don't blame me for not taking any pictures during the party...
that's never been a strong point of mine.
Thanks for letting us spoil you a bit last night Bobbi!
~xoxo~

9 comments:
and thank YOU for letting me be a part of your incredible party. We are loving the CD and other goods! Do I have to gain FOUR pounds from eating it AND looking at the picture. MMMMmmmmm..... (worth it!)
AAAAAAAAAW!!! I'm SO sad I couldn't be there to help now! It's gorgeous! Wow! You are amazing. :)
You seriously are AMAZING!!!
LOVED IT! You definitely made my inner princess smile and feel so special. I am still on my surprise birthday high! Thank you so much! It will always be one of my special birthdays to remember! What am I going to do without you?
This is soooo cute! I love the decorations and the canopy you made with the fabric. Don't you just love to plan and decorate for parties? It's so much fun! And you always do such a great job!
Wow! You never cease(?)to amaze me.
You are amazing.
Awesome decorations. You certainly set the stage for a great party! Your Alaska friends are so lucky to have you.
Gorgeous!! I love the draping fabric!! And the cake....ohhhh....the cake!!!!
I love all the pink! you did a great job! I really like your blog lady! Who did your blog design?
Post a Comment