On Saturday Scott took me to an Ah-MAZING "4 diamond" restaurant.
This is an adventure we've never experienced.
Behold:
Seven Glaciers
This restaurant is located 3000 ft. above sea level on top of the famous Aleyska Ski Resort.
(for all you Utahns thinkin' 3000ft. isn't so high, let me remind you that Alaska mountains start at sea level.)
This was our view from our table:
Those wires to the right are the only reasonable way to get up the mountain (especially while wearing stilletos)....in a tram.
My heart skips a beat just thinking about this amazing "Winter Squash Ravioli":
I had to taste it before I would know if it was "photo worthy". Though it does look very pretty!
Now.
Let me just tell you that my mouth does back flips just thinking about the dessert we had.
I mean seriously.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,
*drool*
{slap myself back into consciousness}
Give respect to "Baked Aleyska":
If you think it looks amazing, just try it.
I won't even bore you with the details of the triple layered white, milk, and dark chocolate ice creams with the brownie layer and a decadent melty ganache center.
Oh, wait.
I just needed to suck the spoon to make sure I got every. morsel. and. molecule. off.
Another view from our table to get your mind off of dessert:
Yes, that is the ocean! Isn't Alaska incredible??
Love. Sweet. Love.
A girl (mainly me) can get used to that kind of treatment REEEAAAALLLLL fast.

8 comments:
I love the photo detailed date! We need to go back there for a girls date and have that dessert! I am drooling! So fun....way to go!
HOW FUN!!!!! That's amazing! I am jealous. the food looks fantastic as well as the restraunt and view!! What a wonderful hubby you have. :)I was wondering where that pic of you was taken.
WOWohWOWohWOW! That is awesome...view, food, romance!:) VERY COOL! You deserve it all!
I also LOVE Henery's to do list! Cute guy.
it looks amazing!
so fun.
{so why is your blog public again???}
xo
Those pictures are AMAZING!! SO BEAUTIFUL!! Im glad you were able to get out with your hubby for some alone time.
Wow! I've never eaten at a place with food that looks like that. Wow Wow! That baked alayska? ohhh...:>)
I never thought I'd hear you say Alaska and incredible in the same sentence! Are you sure you want to leave? What a fun date for you and Scott. It is an amazing place to eat, especially when it's clear like it was on Saturday.
WOW. What a great memory! Makes me want to come to Alaska. :-)
Post a Comment