Monday, February 22, 2010

O no I di-ent...

 *  try to spell "Oh, no I didn't" in the way it sounds when someone says it with attitude.

*  spend more than $200.00 at the "big and large store" for two weeks in a row.

*  get flutters and all sorts of yearning emotions as I saw my friend nursing her baby last night.

* consider trying to make myself vomit after eating an undisclosed amount of Nutella and graham crackers.

* agree to helping out a fellow ward member throw a mulit-ward missionary activity less than a week before we move.

* realize that Henry had taken off his shoe at who knows where, while in the above said store, and pretend not to notice so I didn't have to turn around and look for it.


* try to convince Scott to do this with me:

(running of the reindeer - the tongue? Seriously, it makes this photo)


Really...

Just who do I think I am?

8 comments:

Gentri said...

YOu better not do the running of the reindeer!!... without me!! haha! Jk. I could never. I don't want to be trampled... :/ I probably felt about the same as you did after you ate graham crackers and nutella, last night after I binged all day... BLECH!! No thanks...

Lindsey Shaun Christensen said...

oh how i appreciate this post . . you totally made me laugh and made my day!

Tawni & Dan said...

You are so adorable! You crack me up. And inspired me to try Nutella...

Bobbi Mason said...

Oh yes you should! (on the reindeer and the baby thing) I NEED some moral support and I know Scott will be gone, but you can call me day or night and we will share our pains together. What do you think? =) I would totally do the reindeer thing if I could! I will cheer you on if you go!

KennaLee said...

o chibbles i love you! haha i wanna do the running of the reindeer! do not do it without me!!! ah! you get here in a few weeks! you'll have to come with me to vans to exchange the kids shoes if they don't fit... i'm so sorry it never got sent out! i'm so so so horrible at these things!!!

Terri T said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cathie said...

You are my night entertainment! I love your posts. I'm in on the reindeer run...except I get out of church the time it starts...
I am excited to visit with you tomorrow! XOXO

Nielsen Family said...

I LoVe your blog! You make me laugh & I love you!