Don't hate me because I fill your brains with useless information.
But this is important to me.
Very. Important.
Goofy and Donald sing my name several times in this short cartoon.
(okay, not really, but I SWEAR if you're not paying attention to their words they are SCREAMING my name)
Just watch and find out for yourself. Tell me if I'm losing my mind. It happens at the very beginning so it won't take up too much of your time.
Like I said, this is very important.
6 comments:
Hahaha! That is hilarious! I can't figure out what they're really saying. So I'll just pretend they're really saying your name. You're famous.
Hey girl! What's up with that anonymous blogger?
You are too funny! They totally say Chablis...it's very clear to me!
I made Hailey throw this cardboard away today...I thought she was going to die. It was something that her and Gracie had done together. She told me that she never wanted to forget her friend Gracie and this poster that was scribbled on reminded her of her friend. Hmm...sweet...but I still made her throw it away! Miss yoU!
Lol...It does sound like your name! That's so fun!
I totally heard it! And the cartoon was a humorous end to my day! Brought back memories of childhood. I loved these old cartoons. :-) How do you find time to do this though??? :-)
Post a Comment