All events actually happened this very evening.
#1. Steal a cookie and eat it on top of the table...
Check.
Take inventory of my mom's tupperware...
Check.
Throw my mac n' cheese on Penny...
Check.
Throw eyeshadow and makeup brushes into the bathtub...
(picture taken after children were removed)
Check.
Count mom's tampons and panti-liners...
Count mom's tampons and panti-liners...
Throw mom's deodarant into her bathtub.
Check.
Move plunger to a place I like better...
Check.
Knock the chair over and run to give mom a snuggle...
Oh, and be cute...
Check.
8 comments:
hahahaha!! AW! But he is so cute... :D I can't believe he accomplished all of that in one night! wow. Talent for sure.
Adorable! You got your second workout for the day.
I can totally relate. I had almost all of those exact things happen to my house this morning. You've gotta love how busy these little ones are!
Sounds way to familiar. Why is it that kids seem to have an obsession with tampons?? Jake is constantly pulling all of them out of the box and throwing them everywhere. Got to love them right? We would be so bored if we didnt have to follow behind them all day cleaning up the messes.
That kid is delicious!! So was the pound cake by the way- you are so sneaky and wonderful!!
Yes...I agree with Susan, the pound cake was soooooo yummy. And you were very sweet to do that. Why can't I be like you? I let the boys have some of the cake after dinner and Ryder was so happy he said "It's better!" He was talking about how he liked your cake way more than dinner.
Henry, Henry, Henry. Welcome to my world. But your so right...he is so cute! Did he just eat one cookie on that table...hmmmmm I have to wonder about that one.
Sounds like he is keeping you busy. I am wondering if you think boys are different than girls so far?
HIL.AR.I.OUS. !!! (to borrow from your style :-)) I laughed so hard my sides hurt. I don't know if it was how late it is here, or how much I relate with my own crazy toddler, but you captured my daily emotions with such "poetry"! Love it.
Post a Comment