My name is Henry.
I have a love/hate relationship with this snow outifit.
It's too big. I'm like marshmallow man.
But if I don't wear it my mom doesn't let me play outside.
I do not like hot tubs:
I'm training our dog Penny to be a
sled dog/musher:
sled dog/musher:
I didn't notice, but my mom thought this was a pretty cool sunset:
Peace Out.
8 comments:
Bahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha!!!!! That snow outfit is HILARIOUS!!!! :D I LOVE IT!!! He is adorable!! Love love love him!! Penny, I love her and I can't wait to meet her. she is so beautiful and that picture is adorable! Beautiful sunset too!!
HILARIOUS. and WAY TOO CUTE! :-) You are so creative.
SO cute! i love him.
I love it! that is soooo funny! PS...what does blurping mean???
hahahahahahahahaha o my gosh chib i love it!!!! hahaha he is so dang cute and that snow suit is so dang funny! o man i'm so excited for you to be out here!!!
I want that snow suit picture! That is priceless. What a cute post.
A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E! Now all he needs is some moon boots and he'll be good to go!
Henry is so stinking cute! That snow outfit reminds me of Randy on The Christmas Story. We are so excited to see you when you come here to live for a while.
Post a Comment