First,
I am going public with the blog again...soon.
Did you know that you can't blurp your blog unless you are public??
The importance of blurping this thing is great in my sight and therefore, I shall be going public.
Before I do that I'll be making a few changes to make this blog "public appropriate".
You may have noticed I've already started cleaning the pallet.
Second,
This is important, so take notes.
Someday, I will own this car:
Mercedes Benz coated in diamonds.
That. has my name written all. over. it.

4 comments:
I call shotgun!!
WOW!!!!! That's amazing!! People would be taking chunks out of your car just so they could get some diamonds... It's beautiful.
it IS so you!! just imagine the cruising around we could do in that thing... amazing. simply amazing.
my mom will be so happy you're going public again. she's always saying she's going through "chablis withdrawls". :)
Can we stil be friends when you own a Mercedes Benz coated in diamonds?!? I can't wait!!
Post a Comment