WANTED:
A fun, easygoing, and hardworking person to come live with me and help care for my children for 6 months.
Will provide room and board, food (lots of junk food), daily makeovers, and a super-sweet 1999 Chevy Silverado with an off-the-hook stereo system, a bad paint job and huge tires!!
A once in a lifetime opportunity to witness daily breakdowns, change poopy diapers, watch lots of movies and play Barbies for hours on end! All in the amazing Alaskan summer.
Position opens mid-March and terminates as soon as my husband returns; scheduled for the end of September, but you never know with the military.
To apply please leave a detailed comment.
Thank you.
9 comments:
WOW that sounds like a TON of fun! Sign me up!! I would have to bring my three though! Would that be okay? Loves to you!
i am all of those things and more. where do i sign??
You know as I was reading your post...I was going through different scenarios of how I could get to you. Even just for a visit. Gosh...I wish we were rich. Think about all you can do when you are rich. I would LOVE to be there. Even if you had a few friends come here and there. You would have something to look forward to. Ohh Chablis. I know this is such a hard decision for you to come up with what will be best for you for the next while. The problem is that I am just as indecisive as you are!!!! Love yoU!
Awh Chablis you do have a lot on your mind right now. I'd love to hear where these houses are you are looking. So you definitely not going to stay renting the home you are in? Man, wouldn't it be nice to have a certain answer! I completely understand the indecisiveness - Keith and I are both TERRIBLE. It is a bad combo! Lots of love and luck sending your way!
Heck, really? How about a college student who has nothing to do all summer? :)
Your loving sister really wants to. really really bad. but I need to find out a few things first. and unfortunately (because of dance concerts) I'm not available till steph's concert. :( I don't know when that is yet. But I'll tell you asap!!!!
Oh, that would be a summer to remember. I would love to spend some time in Alaska with you and the girls. And based on this post you just may end up housing a lot of visitors throughout the summer.
ha-ha! Love the post. I vote for you buying a house close to us & Bobbi & Robyn and we'll help you with the kids!!
I SOOOO wish I could come!!! :-)
Post a Comment