Blogging?
Yeah, not my strong suite lately.
There has been so much to tell and it all changes so many times each day that I keep postponing until I have final thoughts and I still have no. final. thoughts.
I will tell you that we are still looking for a house. And maybe....just maybe....if the planets line up we will be building our very own house due to be finished the end of May. Updates to come.
I realized I hadn't updated you on the homeschooling drama. Well, there is no more homeschooling drama because Gracie is back in school. I drive her 25 minutes up the highway to a fantastic, highly acedemic school. She LOVES it. I cried for almost 2 hours her first day away, but my heart was bursting because she was giddy with joy when I picked her up. It is very challenging for her and she is doing well.
Now Scott and I are off to a much needed date night. I'm not sure where this uncharacteristic desire to see Avatar came from, but alas, he is determined and so we shall indulge.
I thought about not going for about .36 seconds when Henry screamed for and hour before he finally fell asleep for his afternoon nap but hey, this date night is MUCH NEEDED. Who knows, he is so overly-tired that he may just sleep the whole night through. Or more likely he'll wake up at 11 tonight and keep me up until 2. But it will be so worth it because I'm going on a date! Do you think that means I'll only have to pay her the 2 kid rate as opposed to the 3 kid rate??
4 comments:
Happy date night!! We tried to go to the movies but were deterred by no parking spaces and an obscene amount of people in the lobby buying tickets! I expect the full details about the house building what the ...!!
hahaha!! congratulations on a having date night! :D I hope it was good. I did not like avatar. but hopefuly you did.
Building your own house?!?! What??
I hope you get things figured out with the whole home-buying situation so you can feel some peace of mind and that you had fun on that much needed date night. I get one this Friday and it will be our first actual date night since we had Felicity almost a year ago. We were talking about going to Avatar as well. Let me know if you liked it so I can avoid wasting my time.
Yea for date nights! I am glad that you finally got to go out. Our last date night we ended up just looking at furniture and dreaming. I hope you all are feeling better!
Post a Comment