Don't be fooled by the title.
I still have attitude concerning my near future.
But I shall cease to torture you all (including myself) with moping.
Honestly, I don't have much to show, though I'm loving my V-day decor. I guess I shall take pictures and show you tomorrow.
Since I have nothing to show & tell, I thought a picture of me doing what I do best while wearing a snuggie may bring a smile to your face:
Yes, searching house listings on MLS is what I do best. And yes, I LOVE my snuggie. Though as I enlarged the picture I realized what disarray my desk is in. If Scott would have only warned me that he would be taking this picture I could have taken a minute to throw everything on the floor so that my desk would "appear" to be clean and organized.
That was the ONLY day my desk has ever been messy. I swear. You should see it today, spick and span.
Just keepin' it real.
8 comments:
hahaha! Love you. And that snuggie... it is H-O-T! hahaha!
Love! Love! Love! Snuggies really are the best, however, I sometimes want to wear it backwards like a robe rather than a blanket...
Your house is never a mess and I thought you were totally joking about your desk being a mess! If you only saw mine right now...oh, alright, everyday. You'd be happy for your one paper out of order!!! Love the Snuggie!
I'm with Melinda- what the heck kind of mess is that?! I too have a pink snuggie and it is the best thing ever in a very nerdy way!!!
I was so happy to see you today:)
Heehee...love the snuggie. That looks so comfy-I need to get one too! I'm always cold in the evenings. I also laughed, cause that was me too a few months ago when we were discussing whether to rent/buy a house. So fun!
First of all... you know how to rock a snuggie- Love it! Secondly... I think I just spent like an hour looking at your blog. Since you went private my blog list didn't update when you would update, so I just assumed you hadn't blogged forever. I've been missing out on everything. I love how you write. And I'm so sorry for all of the stress you are under. If anyone can handle it, you can. You are a rockstar. Hang in there. You are not alone :)
Your amazing! And you definetly know how to pull off the snuggie!!
You're so stinking cute!!!!
Personally, I don't think your desk looks all that messy. And pink is definitely a good color for you :)
Sending you many hugs and good wishes...hope things work out for you in a way that will bring you some sense of peace.
xoxo
{can't remember if i gave you my new URL. the other blog had to go after it got spammed, so i'm up and running with a brand new one:
http://everydaylifelines.com}
Post a Comment