That boy is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whew, if he was mine I'd have to wrap in bubble wrap because I'd be such a worry wort. =). You got your work cut out for you momma.
I think he needs some stretchy pants - who wants to climb in jeans! Come on Chib! :) He looks all grown up! What a cutie! I saw your house tonight. It looks really nice!
5 comments:
poor chablis!! having had 2 boys 2 years in a row, i can tell you from experience that there will be MUCH climbing and jumping in your future :)
{he's getting so big!!}
hahahahahahaha!!!! SOOOOOOOOOOO true! He climbs everything! It's ridiculous!
hahahahahahaha!!!! SOOOOOOOOOOO true! He climbs everything! It's ridiculous!
That boy is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whew, if he was mine I'd have to wrap in bubble wrap because I'd be such a worry wort. =). You got your work cut out for you momma.
I think he needs some stretchy pants - who wants to climb in jeans! Come on Chib! :) He looks all grown up! What a cutie! I saw your house tonight. It looks really nice!
Post a Comment