Thursday, July 15, 2010

A VERY important date!

This girl had a birthday.
7 years old.


Welcome to the Mad Hatter's Tea Party:
But first, Alice and the doormouse must figure out which way to go!

Watch out for the Queen of Hearts!  She's crazy.

Ah, here's the Mad Hatter! She's sure to entertain.

A Wonderland feast has been laid for your delight.


All sugar free and calorie free too!
(a Wonderland special)

Sandwiches dipped in rainbow juice and lollipops to make you grow.

Wait! Before you can eat, you must look the part you know!

Of course we went to the Mad Hatter's Hattery to make our own hats.


And now the tea party can begin!







Remember to mind your manners, or the Queen of Hearts just might make your head roll!


Gifts!

Alice was very particular and thankful.


I think she approves of this party!


You never know what will happen in Wonderland.
The wind might be blowing too hard to keep the candles lit.

It's a good thing Alice has a big enough imagination to pretend to blow out the candles.

Even Tweedle Dum enjoyed himself.

15 comments:

Gentri said...

so cute. :) That was a fun party. So glad we went with that theme.

Beck said...

Holy crap woman! You are beyond amazing. You seriously need to go into the party planning business. You have got some serious skills. It was so fun to see you. We need to do it again before you leave!!

deb@virginia blue said...

Your party-planning capabilities are astounding!! Seriously, you should be making tons of money utilizing your gift...

{your photos turned out amazing, too!}

::xo::

Charity said...

cute. cute. cute. What a fabulous looking party! It looks like your girls had a blast! When do you get back to AK again?

Bobbi Mason said...

Holy Cow woman! You have out done yourself! Amazing!!!!! Can't wait to go to Henry's party! Love ya and see ya soon!

Jeff and Brandi said...

OK...start a business! That is amazing. I will never be that creative!

Aundrea said...

WOW! I LOVE all the great details and fun ideas! You are one talented woman and I'm so glad I get to call you my friend! What a darling party for a darling girl...You're amazing!!
--Aundrea

Heidi said...

Ummm - my mouth is on my keyboard...dropped to the floor!! Unbelievable...and Katrina was there??!! Every little detail is magical...I'm just sad I missed it!! You rock my world - and could Gracie be any sweeter!!??

Cathie said...

UNBELIEVABLE! I have been in awe and thinking about what an AMAZING party since I saw the pictures Gentri posted. Wow Wow Wow! How blessed am I to have such a wonderful creative neighbor! I can't wait to learn from you! GOOD JOB! It looks like Gracie was VERY happy! :)

Lindsey Shaun Christensen said...

Did you do all of that! I am seriously going to hire you to come and do birthday parties for me when the time comes! So creative. So fun.

Anonymous said...

WOW! So incredibly colorful, magical and beautiful. I'm amazed. Gracie must have felt like a true princess - so special. Time flies by so fast, I can't believe she's already 7 :-)

michellecluff said...

what more can i say that everyone else hasn't already said?? you're incredible. truly. i'm amazed. xoxo

Hannah said...

holy cow!! That party is amazing! You are so creative. What lucky kiddos you have!

Rob and Andra Mahoney said...

HAHA! Just like everyone else, I'm SUPER amazed at this AWESOME party! But I wouldn't expect anything less from you! You are such an awesome mom! And a total inspiration! I hope I can be at least half as cool as you when I'm a mom!

Unknown said...

this is going into my saved file! My daughter wants an Alice party ... yours turned out GREAT!