Yes, I took 1 picture.
No, I don't have it uploaded.
Wanna know why??
Oh, yeah, my hard drive totally CRASHED on Friday.
It's a complete gonner. Nothing is savable.
Pictures. Itunes. Waaaaahhh!
So, until we get our hard drive replaced, I'm using Scott's dinky lab top (which I'm very grateful for considering the situation).
In the mean time, I'm enjoying EVERY. SINGLE. MINUTE.
I love my husband.
I love watching him play with the kids. I love hearing Henry say, "Daddy?" as his first words in the morning.
Life feels....right.
13 comments:
YAY for you and your kiddies!!
I'm SO HAPPY for you Chablis!
BOO for the hard drive!! HOORAY for Scott being home and Henry being adorable as ever!! :D
Welcome home Scott!! I'll miss your blogging. Homecomings are great!
Hooray! That is so exciting for you!!
so glad you've got your hubby back! :)
I am smiling such a HUGE smile! You guys being back together makes me so happy! I'm happy for YOU!!!! I am so sad about your hard drive though...what about all your pictures?
L love when everything just feels right! I thought we could have a play date next week sometime- let me know:)
I'm so happy for you guys! Wish I lived close so I could babysit- you guys deserve a weekend getaway!!!
I am SO SO SORRY about your hard drive, but SO SO THRILLED that Scott is home!
That totally stinks about your hard drive! Mine did that a few weeks ago!
but...YEAH FOR HAVING YOUR HUBBY HOME!!! Isn't it the BEST!?!?! :D :D :D
Have fun!
Hip, Hip, Hooray!
ok... I might have gotten all teared up with joy for you and the fact that you have your husband home. That makes me so happy for you. And his last most was so incredibly sweet. That might have made me cry a little too. It's great how much he loves you. You guys are incredible!
Post a Comment