Thursday, October 21, 2010

Catch up post #1


It almost seems besides the point now that this happened practically a month ago. But I'm recording for our family history's purpose. So I can go and blurp it and lose it when my hard drive crashes again...

The kids are anxiously awaiting the arrival of DADDY!


This is cute. I tried to do the same thing but changed my mind when I realized I might crush Scott. 
Food took his place when he was gone. 
No more explanation needed. 


We were on our way to being a happy, suburban family. 
To complete the ensemble we adopted Zeus:
Scott and I found him on Craigslist weeks earlier and the previous owner was kind enough to keep him until Scott got home. 

He's a mut. Obviously mostly lab, but the vet says he's sure there is Rottweiler in there too. 

We love our Zeus- a- poos. 
(not sure why I have to call him that, it just rolls of the tongue)

A video may give you more of an idea of his super sweet personality. 
He LOVES to play fetch!




4 comments:

Gentri said...

HOORAY!!!! PICTURES! VIDEO!! I'm in heaven! haha! jk. But I am really happy! What a sweet post! And the cutest pictures. Zeus is so cute and I want to meet him!

Katrina said...

My girls will be watching a lot of this video! Hailey just reminded me (and wanted me to tell you...) that she loves Gracie! Zeus is adorable!!

Andrea said...

I love the picture with Scott and the kids!!!! What a cute dog, he is so cute :)

Rob and Andra Mahoney said...

Love the pics! Glad to see them again! You're doggy is soooo cute!!! :) And glad to see everyone home and together again! :) :) :)