At my sister's request, I am posting some pictures of my Christmas decor.
It's nothing to rave about, but it feels homey and pretty.
(please ignore my fallen pictures stashed behind the piano. I can't get them to stay on my wall)
Just imagine: white blinds...someday.
I should have lit the fireplace. It would have looked much more comforting.
Don't the tissue poms look gorgeous? My super model business partner, Marianne made those to go with our Twigs & Twirl display. I thought I'd just leave them up instead of storing them in a box. :)
The twigs are also part of our display, they are naked now, but look stunning draped in our sparkly necklaces!
10 comments:
Very pretty. :) Thank you for posting!! Those gold leaves are gorgeous!
Ahhhh, Why is your house so beautiful? And why are you the cutest decorator? Why I ask?
I agree, the gold leaves are beautiful! And I am glad you still have the pom pom's up. They look like big beautiful fluffy snowballs. Hmmmm... super model? really? you must have known I was having an ugly, I look like I am 60, why won't my bum stop jiggling day today!
It's so pretty. Merry Christmas! I love you!
Love it, Chablis!!! Glad you had a great Thanksgiving too!
hello! I love hoe your walls are painted! <3
Your halls look adorable!! I've ordered my New Year cards thanks to your early Christmas card- it inspired me:)
Your decorations always look nice.
I'm stopping by your blog to get some updates....it's been a while but I'm looking forward to seeing your pictures and hearing about you and the fam. :)
OH MY GOSH!!! I love your Christmas decor! It's beautiful and classy, just like you! :)
WOW, Chiblis you are AMAZING! Gorgeous decor! I was smiling the whole time with your Thanksgiving post! Friends, food, black Friday shopping...I love it!
Your home looks great, nice job decorating :-)
http://jennymayandswede.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment