We had a fantastic Thanksgiving.
My sweet friend, Robyn, opened her BRAND, spankin', NEW home to us and a few of our crazy friends.
(I say a few because the other half of our friends ditched us and went to Hawaii for the holiday. P'shaw!)
Here I am.
I practiced this face for hours and I think Brooke got the image just right.
Great food, great friends, and a blizzard outside. You can't get more happy than this.
Oh, but dinner was not where our holiday ended.
My girls and I went Black Friday shopping.
The entire day before we spent at a table mapping out our route and making our lists.
I'm not lying when I tell you my heart was racing as we prepared for these moments!
Here we are waiting in line to storm Target. We were 15 minutes late and still had to wait in line!
Merm and I were in love with Target's Black Friday commercials so we decided to do a little of our own "shopping fitness training".
I had my heart completely set on getting an awesome T.V. deal at Best Buy.
My awesome friend, Robyn sat next to the t.v. I wanted to make sure no one took the last one while I waited in line.
Isn't she the BEST!?
I felt like we spent half our lifetime waiting in those lines.
Sheesh!
Our shopping extravaganza was a huge success!
6 comments:
You are sooo funny! I love it:) You know the only time I ever did that craziness was when I went with you.HEHEHE....
So funny. :)So glad Robyn is so kind to do that for you! and I'm glad you guys had so much fun!
You are a brave woman! I couldn't traverse the weather and crowds to Black Friday shop!
How fun! Bummed I missed it! Way to go on the sweet deals!!
Looks like fun. And robyn ricks was in my ward growing up. Tell her I said hi. Crazy such a small world!! Looks like you got some sweet stuff!
Ha ha ha!!! Love this post! A weekend to remember is right! I love Robyn sitting by the TV's. So great. And I love that we only got 40 minutes of sleep. Ahhh I thought I was going to die! And what is with the acne on the side of my face? I mean really! And I am going through withdrawls not seeing the crazy target lady. I miss her dearly! Let's do it again next year... oh wait... you are leaving me! I will "meet you in st louis" for it!
Oh yeah... lets not forget how amazing Brooke was as our line lady!! She knocked a good two hours off our time!
Oh and I love the face you practiced for thanksgiving photos! LOL! At least you still look pretty while you eat! And your hair looks smashing!
Post a Comment