Saturday, November 20, 2010

By way of public announcement:



You have NO idea how excited I am to announce this. 

*squeeee!*

My friend Marianne and I have put together a little "boutique" for your shopping pleasure!

Let me introduce you to: 


Our first open house will be at my house. 

Saturday, November 27th
10:00 am- 4:00 pm

Hey, all you Alaskans!

Spread the word! Bring your friends! Shop for yourself and for Christmas presents!

*Slowly* we are getting some pictures of our merchandise up on our blog. 
Go check it out HERE


6 comments:

Rob and Andra Mahoney said...

Oh! I love all of those! You guys are great!

Tawni & Dan said...

I wonder how long the drive to Alaska is... If only!

Cathie said...

Very exciting! You are so ambitious! I'll be shopping soon - I'm liking those fingerless gloves! GOOD LUCK!

michellecluff said...

so so cute. i love everything! good luck with the open house. when i have money again, i'll have to go shopping on your blog... love it!

Katrina said...

I'm really excited for you!!! I love your merchandise! Wish that I lived in Alaska!!!

T. Bateman said...

congrats on the boutique! i can tell it is your store. how fun!