Well...
I suppose I otta blog.
My blogging supply bins in my brain seem to be draining.
Mostly because I have been piling more and more activity onto my plate and my brain is a bit frazzled.
I'm a horrible decision maker. That's the worst part.
If I can just make the decision, my life would be so much better.
So, in the mean time, I'll show you what our Halloween looked like:
(Tinker Bell, Nana, Wendy, Peter Pan, Captain Hook)
This is the one and only picture that turned out okay from that night.
A picture on a timer sitting on my kitchen counter.
Don't ask me why...I may have been high on sugar.
Anyway, think of this as a preview to Lydia's birthday party next month.
My brain is going wild and crazy and I can't wait to pull it all together!
9 comments:
I'm seriously sooooo sad that I won't be able to be there for it. :( I can't even try to think of ideas for it because I'm pretty sure it'd just depress me. haha! You guys are so cute though! I love the family theme. And lydia... oh lydia, love you. :) hahaha!
I'm so curious about the decision that you are trying to make!!! I am also a poor decision maker! It's so hard to know sometimes!
LOVE this picture. It is so cute. You know at least you got one of your whole family. Something I failed miserably doing. You all look so cute. Scott's outfit is awesome. It just makes me giggle!
I hear you on the decision making! I think I need someone to just make decissions for me!
Oh Peter Pan, come rescue me! Love the pic, love the fam!
What a cute family Chablis!
so so cute. i'm so in love with scott's costume. way to get your man to wear tights! love your family. can't wait to see what you've got cookin' for this party of yours...
How fun! I love when people do group costumes! This year I was miraculously able to get Rob to dress up! I went as the Queen of Hearts and he went as my 3 of Hearts card (I think you already saw the pics). Anyhoo good times!
I love that you have so much trouble making decisions- you and I would be big trouble working together on anything!! Sending you hugs from one indecisive person to another:)
so sorry. I think you got your lack of quick decision making from me. I'm horrible! You guys look so dang cute! I love you!
Post a Comment